Using connected data intelligence to unlock deeper insights
Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Added Value and Kantar Futures are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide.
In order to help our clients to better harness the myriad of sources; either in-house (i.e. CRM/transactional), across the Kantar family (i.e. brand, CX, communications etc.) and/or other available 3rd party data sets (i.e. search/social), now available to them the Analytics practice was created.
The core aim of the practice is to intelligently connect the data from these multiple sources by deploying sophisticated analytics to help our clients make better marketing allocation and investment choices to continually drive enhanced business performance.
Our approach in grounded on 3 key building blocks:
- Best-in-class Modelling/Data Science
- Highly skilled Analytic Consultants
- Customized solutions that help our clients to differentiate and win
Kantar Analytics will be taking advantage of the width and depth of expertise of Kantar across 5 key practice areas:
- Brand and Advertising ROI Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Segmentation and Activation Analytics
- Innovation Analytics
These practice areas will be supported by the creation of:
- New Centers of Excellence around areas such as Connected Data (including Social Data analytics), Visualization & story telling, Artificial Intelligence as well as Advanced Predictive Analytics
- Analytics Delivery Centers (primarily in India) to ensure there is a consistent best in class delivery and platforms and efficient treatment of data.